Thursday, July 2, 2009
Creation of a WebQuest
Creating a WebQuest, overall, was an enjoyable experience. The topic that I originally chose, I was genuinely interested in and therefore motivated to do research for--which helped a lot. I also found that there's tons of online resources available for teachers--especially WebQuest lessons. I was able to find a couple different websites that fueled my ideas a little bit, which was extremely helpful since I don't have any kind of prior experience with creating a WebQuest. Putting the lesson together was the time consuming part--but it was helpful to go through all of the steps in case I want to implement this kind of lesson in my future classroom. This project has definitely given me ideas for when I have my own classroom, and I'm excited to see all the things I'll be able to do with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment